[复制链接]
发表于 2016-4-23 10:59:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转磨削论坛

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册会员

x
5 [& u( P7 y7 e% j, P
3 S3 _, y/ M( \7 j* @& x7 ~' s5 p' {
. g# ^# @9 S4 Z7 \! i8 ^5 Y3 f
机床铸件是机械铸件等众多铸件产品当中用量较大的一种,北重公司铸造机床铸件,大型机床铸件,龙门机床铸件,立车机床铸件等大型铸件.机床铸件采用树脂砂消失模工艺.机床铸件单件重量在85吨以内.机床铸件材质有HT200,HT250,QT400,ZG450等.: f  G! C4 ^) ~) u, H* l* M! a
Machine tool castings are the most widely used in castings. Beizhong Co.,Ltd is devoted to machining machine tool castings, large lathe tool castings,vertical lathe beam castings and so on.
. k" r3 I! N* b& W* wThe castings adopts Resin Sand Molding EPC .Single castings is within 85 tons in weight and casting material includs HT200,HT250,QT400,ZG450,etc.0 q) ?3 W! R, |

5 Y  k3 w' S% ~+ l' O0 u机床铸件热处理过程:
! v/ D* N  g3 [% h床身类铸件产品作为一种大型铸件必须要经过热处理才能提高本身的使用性能,改善铸铁铸件的内在质量。金属热处理是机械制造中的重要工艺之一,与其它加工工艺相比,热处理一般不改变工件的形状和整体的化学成分,而是通过改变工件内部的显微组织,或改变工件表面的化学成分,赋予或改善工件的使用性能。其特点是改善工件的内在质量。/ _; X( m' n4 v( f- x1 T) W% `
As the large castins, lathe bed castings must be subjected to heat treatment in order to improve the performance itself, and  improve the intrinsic quality of iron castings. Usually the heat treatment does not change the overall shape and chemical composition of the workpiece, but by changing the microstructure within the workpiece, or to alter the chemical composition of the workpiece surface to improve the performance of the work piece. Its characteristic is to improve the intrinsic quality of the workpiece.
% {! O& t( O4 U4 O) k整体热处理是对工件整体加热,然后以适当的速度冷却,以改变其整体力学性能的金属热处理工艺。钢铁整体热处理大致有退火、正火、淬火和回火四种基本工艺。
6 k+ i- h! G6 ], L% M9 Q1 @Overall heat treatment is to heat the workpiece as a whole, and then cooled at a appropriate rate to change the metal heat treatment process overall mechanical properties. Overall heat treatment of steel includs annealing, normalizing, quenching and tempering .
4 F# z) V1 p4 M7 ^/ \1 g  X* o/ o$ V: e" V" A) e9 L% Q; D
床身机床铸件退火:
6 H3 A+ o; J# {& `热处理的退火种类:常见的退火工艺有:再结晶退火,去应力退火,球化退火,完全退火等。退火的目的:主要是降低金属材料的硬度,提高塑性,以利切削加工或压力加工,减少残余应力,提高组织和成分的均匀化,或为后道热处理作好组织准备等。. C* r$ {$ z0 ?% X0 R
The types of Annealing process includs recrystallization annealing , stress relief annealing, spheroidizing annealing, totally annealing,etc. The main purpose is to reduce the hardness and improve cutting ability  and to prepare for after quenching.
+ Q* e2 A9 [) N" Z, a  q( M
% j" ?9 i6 s) ]5 A$ `
! e0 N# |2 A- w9 U! a! s9 ~* }
发表于 2016-4-26 14:34:26 | 显示全部楼层
有没有平磨得图纸
发表于 2018-2-1 14:02:39 | 显示全部楼层
长知识了
, G6 o& ^+ n& J4 x  F' F+ s来自安卓客户端
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

中国磨床技术论坛
论 坛 声 明 郑重声明:本论坛属技术交流,非盈利性论坛。本论坛言论纯属发表者个人意见,与“中国磨削技术论坛”立场无关。 涉及政治言论一律删除,请所有会员注意.论坛资源由会员从网上收集整理所得,版权属于原作者. 论坛所有资源是进行学习和科研测试之用,请在下载后24小时删除, 本站出于学习和科研的目的进行交流和讨论,如有侵犯原作者的版权, 请来信告知,我们将立即做出整改,并给予相应的答复,谢谢合作!

中国磨削网

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|磨削技术网 ( 苏ICP备12056899号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 09:19 , Processed in 0.141769 second(s), 21 queries .